Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

  1. #41
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    I'll believe it when I see it. BTW, you contine you to post on my responses when you continue to say it's not worth your time? Just admitt it you like arguing with me, I like it when your here gives me somebody to argue with. We need you all back in the LPD it was a whole lot more fun thats for sure.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just to be fair, it was also disappointing to see the coaches of Gretna taunting the GC fans before the game had even started...not much sportmanship shown tonight from either side </div></div>
    Welcome to the Dogwood.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll believe it when I see it. BTW, you contine you to post on my responses when you continue to say it's not worth your time? Just admitt it you like arguing with me, I like it when your here gives me somebody to argue with. We need you all back in the LPD it was a whole lot more fun thats for sure. </div></div>

    If you wanted us IN the LPD then why did you vote us out?
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1
    th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1
    th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1th laughinghard1
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    Maybe there were no racial slurs before Gretna coaches started that. I don't know. I wasn't there. I know you aren't defending it but that's not a way for GC fans to defend themselves.

    There's a major problem when coaches act like the Gretna coaches and when fans are yelling racial slurs.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    I didn't realize that I had a vote on that, I really dont think PV was the one to vote you out considering we still play you all in every sport.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    I'm not defending it at all. In fact anyone that sits around us would've told them to shut it up ourselves if we had heard that. We sat in the upper corner of the stadium, so we wouldn't have heard what was said down there anyway.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  8. #48
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    *NO REPLY TO ANYONE CERTAIN*

    My senior year in high school and I don't sit with the student section or anything like that, I just spectate the game because I enjoy the effort that goes into Gate City football from our players, the players work hard and love to play the game and I'm proud to say that I came from Gate City in that area.

    But when fans (grown men) taunt players and coaches, what do you expect the players and coach to do? Stand their and take it? I would of done the same thing, and it sucks that they had to make Gate City look like dumb shits, and it sucks we lost horrible, sucks for our fans and players, sucks for me, I had to eat my words. On the other hand I hope some people leanred a lesson, they talked about doing it all week, they came on the feild looked at us with confidence taunted us right back gave us some of our own medicine, then they won the football game. Next time we are in this situation I hope we look back and say, just be respectfull and win or lose walk out of their knowing you acted like you had class.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    We showed all the respect to the Gretna coaches and players UNTIL they started running their mouths to OUR fans and players. They are nothing but a bunch of thugs and punks.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Very disappointed in some GC fans tonight

    that beat your ass by 50 points
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •